I’m Looking For Few More SERIOUS People Who Want To Make SERIOUS Money…

If that's you... Then i will personally work 1/1 with you for the next 6-12 months and teach you EVERYTHING i know to make $100,000+ per month online and I will build your own $1,000-$5,000 per day 90% automated online business FOR YOU to make sure you reach $10,000 or even $30,000+ PROFIT per month in 90 days or less (Yes. I’m Serious.) 

Click the button below and fill out the application to see if you qualify. If you do, I’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps with you!

Let’s Make One Thing Clear From The Start…

Hundreds of people have visited this page before you, and most of them did NOT have what it takes to work with me.


It had nothing to do with their skills.❌

It had nothing to do with their experiences.❌

It had nothing to do with where they were from in the world.❌

So, what is it that I’m looking for?

I’m Going To Be Blunt Here…

I’m in the incredible position to be able to choose exactly who I work with - and there are two red flags that will make me slide your application into the trash INSTANTLY:

🚩You are LAZY

🚩You aren't prepared to invest in yourself and your future

There, I said it.

If you’re looking for a one-touch, instant-gratification, push-button solution that will make money rain down from the sky wherever you go…

You won’t find it here.

Nothing in this life that’s worth having comes for free or without some effort!

If you aren't willing to invest in yourself - how can you expect others to?

If you’re waving those red flags high, that little [X] button in the top right-hand corner is for you.

BUT - if you are SERIOUS about making SERIOUS money, and you are willing to put the effort in, and you are prepared to invest in your future:

Vibe Check Passed:
Let’s Get To Work!

Although I may look like one, I’m not a personal trainer.

But you have my word that I will do EVERYTHING I can to haul your a$$ over the finish line and get you to $10,000 or even $30,000+ a month in as little as 90 days.

Once you work 1/1 with me, that’s what you sign up for.

- You might find it tough at times.
- There will be days when you want to punch me in the face.
- There will be moments when you’re ready to hire a trained ninja to take me out.

But I promise that when you’re watching thousands of dollars flow into your bank account every single day, it will all be worth it.

I’m not here to be your buddy - I’m here to make you money.

I’m willing to do 90% of the leg work to get you where you want to be - but you’ve got to put in the other 10%.

And if you’re ready to do that:

Your life could start to change beyond recognition in the next 1-2 minutes.

Love me or hate me, this could be the start of a very profitable relationship. ;)

See you on the other side!

Let's get it!

Philip Johansen
© 2022 Philip Johansen - Copyright© 2022. All Rights Reserved.

Legal & Disclaimers:

This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is
NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.

*Earnings and income representations made by Philip Johansen, Philip's agency, and Philip's agency and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "Philip's agency") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary. The results on this page are OUR results and from years of testing. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results

Powered By ClickFunnels.com